ELECTRONICS DESIGN FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
Product Realization for Rugged Electronics & Hardware
Lets Create Something Together
How we can help
- Complete electronics product development, from block-diagrams through bring-up and validation for rugged hardware.
- Our engineers are in tune with supply chain constraints, selecting components that are the most likely to be available for production.
- We can identify substitute components and re-design PCB’s when needed if supply chain issues come up.
- We have established relationships with contract manufacturers and PCBA houses in Asia and the US for medium volume production.
- In the late stages of development focused work on DFM (design for manufacturing) / DFA (design for assembly) ensures a smooth transition to production
- IoT Development
- Hardware Validation
- Regulatory Testing
- MIL-STD Testing
- Schematic Capture
- Prototyping and Iteration
- Electronics Integration
- Use-Case Definition
- Feasibility Analysis
- PCBA Design and Assembly
- Component Selection
- Processor / Platform Selection
- Power Optimization
- Fingerint Readers / Biometrics
- Manufacturing Planning
- Cost Projections
- Substitute Component Selection
- Re-Design For Supply Chain Disruption
- System Architecture
- Bluetooth / BTLE
- CAN & Modbus
- Future Proofing
- Power Management
- Wireless Connectivity
- System Level Firmware
- Controls Development
- RTOS, Linux & Others
- C++, Python, and Others
Electronics Design Case Studies
World-class firmware development and architecture capabilities are the cornerstones of our embedded systems development offering. Our team has a proven track record of success in everything from turnkey wearable tech for startups to the complex industrial firmware for fortune 500 companies.
The firmware team understands embedded systems basics, types of embedded systems, application of embedded systems and can work in a multitude of embedded firmware development languages, in Windows or Linux based development environments.
PCBA Development for Industrial and Rugged Products
From concept through bread-board, prototyping, and to final design, our PCBA development capabilities are driven by insight gained from decades of experience. Our embedded systems development team will not only identify possible board and component layouts that work now, but that minimize power consumption and include components compatible with target production volumes.
Our team frequently develops using processors from Texas Instruments , Nordic, and Microchip but can use any other platform. We’ve got deep experience developing PCBA’s for rugged hardware products, specialty instruments, enterprise electronics, and more.
Complex Smart Devices
Where does the data from your smart device go? Usually to the cloud. Our embedded systems development team is capable of not only building communication capabilities into your device but also building your cloud / web-based interface and data management system.
Our engineers can help you choose the right cloud strategy, depending on your budget, data needs, and use cases. Our developers are credentialed in Amazon Web Services connectivity but can develop for other services as well.